Recovering for your injuries in a truck or car crash can be complicated. If you’ve been in a crash, the first place you should look is to your own insurance company. Under both Oregon and Washington law, your own insurance must provide you with Personal Injury Protection, which can pay for your medical bills and your wage loss for up to a year. Next, you must look to the insurance for the other driver. And if their isurance is inadequate, you can look to your own Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist insurance. There are time limits for making claims against your own insurance, and for making claims against whoever caused the injury. If you miss the deadline, you may be unable to make any claim at all. So if you’re in a wreck, call us now, to learn your rights.

Contact Rose, Senders, and Bovarnick ยป
Close Menu