Practice Areas

Are you injured, or do you have specific questions you need answered? We can help.

Railroad Injuries

If you work for the railroad and have an injury, there is a special law that protects you. That law is called the FELA (Federal Employers Liability Act).

Read more »

Federal Employment Law

Rights and remedies of federal workers. Merit Systems Protections Board (MSPB) appeals. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) complaints.

Read more »

Advising Businesses

Forming a new business. Contracts. Employee issues. Buying or selling a business.

Read more »

Auto and Truck Injuries

If you've been injured in crash involving a truck or automobile, call Paul. You may be able to recover money for your injuries not only from the driver who hurt you, but from your own insurance company. But there are deadlines for making claims and filing lawsuits, and the laws can be complicated. So if you've been in an accident, give Paul a call.

Read more »

Real Estate

Buying, selling, financing, and leasing commercial properties. Developing residential subdivisions. Condominiums. Homeowner Associations. Buying or selling a home. Real estate disputes.

Read more »

Work Injuries, Discrimination and Employment Law

If you have been injured on the job, you may be entitled to Workers Compensation. If you work for a railroad, you may be entitled to sue the railroad, and if you do construction work, you may be entitled both to Workers Compensation, and to sue whoever caused your injury.

Read more »